Wednesday 20 February 2013

Our Big 30 Weekend!


Last weekend, the Muddles and I went to Butlins to meet up with some of my most favouritist people in the whole world, my friends from college.

As we're all turning...whisper it...30 this year, we thought we should honour the occasion properly. Not to mention I wasn't sure I'd make it to the end of any Big Nights Out in my current state!

Hard to get my head around the fact that I met these lovely folks nearly 14 years ago, and a lot has changed in that time. However, when we're all back together its like nothing has changed. They really are an awesome bunch of people!

The excitement of Butlins took its toll though and not one of us managed a 'Big Night', but we did get some much needed catching up done which was fabulous.

Off this weekend to a family wedding in Essex, so its a very busy half term all in all for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment